Enter the 3D Convenience competition hosted by RAPDASA!
What is RAPDASA?
RAPDASA (Rapid Product Development Association of South Africa) is a representative organisation supporting Additive Manufacturing, Rapid Product Development and Rapid Prototyping in South Africa.
What is the “3D Convenience” Competition?
The 3D Convenience competition is an opportunity for you to design a gadget that makes your life easier, better, faster – convenient. That special something or tool that you always need handy but is not available …
The competition is being run as a part of the RAPDASA 2016 conference. It’s been specifically formulated to encourage designers, engineers & artists to use the latest 3D technologies and additive manufacturing tools.
The first 100 designs entered and accepted, will be 3D printed and given to the entrants. Yes, 100% FREE!
So hurry and enter your designs now by CLICKING HERE.
What prizes can I win?
There are 5x 3D printers to be won PLUS various 3D printing, 3D scanning and Robotic Milling vouchers up for grabs!
You also stand a chance win a trip to the RAPDASA conference.
CLICK HERE to see the full list of prizes….
RAPDASA 2016 design competition selection criteria:
- The top scores of each category automatically qualify the entrants as 1st prize winners.
- These 5 scores will determine the top 5 positions ranking from highest to lowest.
- The top score off the five winners will take the grand prize.
- 1st to 5th Grand Prizes are category specific, highest score takes top honours.
- 2nd to 11th Prizes will be awarded according to judging criteria scores and are not category specific
- Bonus points will be given to a quality presentation and supportive documents.
For your convenience here’s the competition rules.
See you at RAPDASA 2016!