The features of which are similar to products made with injection molding technology. For tough and durable elements, 3D printing with Z-ULTRAT® and LPD technology is perfect.
This versatile material allows you to create accurate prototypes the features of which are similar to products made with injection molding technology.
It’s also suitable for mechanical and chemical post-processing. Objects 3D printed with Z-ULTRAT are strong, stable and time resistant. Z-ULTRAT properties are suitable for use in the evaluation of the object before starting mass production.
Available in the following colours:
Brown | Magenta | Nude
Olive | Blue | Cool Grey
Green | Pure Black | Red
Yellow | Ivory
Pastel Blue | Pastel Pink | Pastel Purple
Pastel Turquoise | Pastel Yellow
Neon Blue | Neon Green | Neon Orange
Neon Pink | Neon Red | Neon Yellow
- Type: Spool
- Technology: LPD
- Support material structure: Printed with the same material, mechanically removed
- Hardware requirements: No
- Surface: Semi-mat
- Hardness: High Elasticity: Medium
- Impact strength: Medium
- Tensile strength: Low
- Shrinkage: Low
- Mechanical treatment: Yes
- Chemical treatment (acetone): Yes
- Weight: 800 g (1.76 lb) net. wt. (+/- 5%)
- Functional prototypes
- End use parts
- Casing prototypes for testing
- End use casing parts for low volume production
- Prototypes of consumer products
- Mechanical parts
- Parts simulating properties of elements made in injection moulding
- Elements required to be durable and stable over time
For tough and durable elements, 3D printing with Z-ULTRAT® and LPD technology is perfect.
This material is used on the Zortrax M200.
Comments are closed.