Envisiontec Perfactory 4
EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory 4 Standard Series is a low cost, easy maintenance and user-friendly 3D rapid prototype manufacturing system.
Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments®, the P4 Standard Series produces the finest detail in the shortest period of time. It creates 3D models that range from the conceptual to the fully functional.
- Material changeover achieved in minutes utilizing the interchangeable basement
- Constant build speed regardless of quantity or complexity of parts (only the dynamic Z voxel will affect this)
- Choice of over 15 different resins
- Finest detail in the shortest time
- Resolution and surface finish remains constant over the entire build area
- Equipped with the Enhanced Resolution Module (ERM) enabling resolutions down to 10 microns in the X and Y
|Machine Specification||P4 Mini XL||P4 Standard||P4 Standard XL|
|Build Envelope (factory adjustable)*||115 x 72 x 230mm||160 x 100 x 230mm||192 x 120 x 230mm|
|Native Voxel Resolution in X & Y**||60 micron||84 micron||100 micron|
|ERM Voxel Resolution in X and Y**||30 micron||42 micron||50 micron|
|Dynamic Voxel resolution in Z||15 – 150 micron***||15 – 150 micron***||15 – 150 micron***|
|Projector Resolution:||1920 x 1200 native pixels||1920 x 1200 native pixels||1920 x 1200 native pixels|
Footprint: 73 x 48 x 135cm, Weight Approx: 85kg
Electrical Requirement: 100 – 120V, 5.5A / 220 – 240V, 2.4A
* Deviation of +/- 2mm is possible. ** A voxel is a volumetric pixel.
*** Accuracy is pre-adjusted by each material module and therefore material-dependent.
Please contact me regarding this product
Comments are closed.