Envisiontec Ultra 3SP and Ultra 3SP High Definition
EnvisionTEC’s ULTRA® 3SP® 3D Printer Series uses ground-breaking 3SP (Scan, Spin and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate parts from STL files regardless of the geometric complexity.
The ULTRA 3SP and 3SP High Definition 3D Printers are each delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic generation of supports and perfect model production.
The surface quality of the printed models show no signs of stair-stepping on the inner and outer surfaces. The reliability of the imaging light source and the high speed productivity makes it the most competitive 3D printer on the market today.
- A single material is used for both build and support
- Easily removable partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the 3D printer system user serviceable
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built-in touch screen
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Layerless technology with no stair-stepping on inner and outer surfaces
- Quiet operation
Available Materials: E-Denstone 3SP, ABS-3SP White, E-Glass 3SP
|Machine Specification||Ultra 3SP||Ultra 3SP High Definition|
|Build Envelope (factory adjustable)*||266 x 177.8 x 193 mm||266 x 177.8 x 193 mm|
|Resolution in X & Y||100 micron||50 micron|
|Dynamic Voxel resolution in Z (User Adjustable and Material Dependent)||25 – 100 micron||25 – 100 micron|
Please contact me regarding this product