|Note Book Computer||√||√||√|
|3D Printer||Aureus||Micro Plus Advantage||Projet 1200|
|Cash Price (including VAT)||R 775 000.00||R 290 000.00||R 190 000.00|
Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
OPERATING RENTALS – please ask for a quotation.
Please note that monthly rentals will be managed by First Asset Finance and customers will be required to undergo a credit approval process. Final repayments will be calculated based on the customers’ credit worthiness and the exchange rate at the time of the deal. Operating rentals have a number of advantages:
- Rentals are fully tax deductible. E.g. if you spent R30, 000 on rentals in a financial year, you may offset the entire amount against your taxable income as this is an expense.
- The VAT is spread out over the entire period. I.e. it is not payable upfront as in an Instalment sale agreement (hire purchase.)
- You can claim VAT immediately if you are registered for Vat on a monthly basis.
- Rental is not considered by banks as loan exposure and therefore is not included as a liability in your Balance sheet e.g. if you are applying for vehicle finance or an overdraft facility then the bank will not take the rental of your equipment into account – it is merely considered as a monthly expense.
- There is no balloon payment at the end of the rental term.
- The option to own may be transferred to you via the supplier at the end of the rental term or you may wish to upgrade your equipment with the latest technology and enter into a new agreement.