Are you interested in seeing the Markforged Mark Two live and in action?
The revolutionary Mark Two prints high-quality nylon parts while reinforcing them with composite fibre, giving them the strength of aluminum.
This allows you to achieve the dependability of CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) parts and the flexibility of 3D printing.
Materials available on the Mark Two include the following:
- Fiberglass (the most cost-effective material). It’s as strong as Carbon Fiber, but 40% as stiff, and 2X the weight. Suited to everyday applications where you need strong parts
- Carbon fiber has the highest strength to weight ratio, as well as, the highest thermal conductivity. Perfect for applications requiring the greatest possible stiffness and strength.
- Kevlar has the best abrasion resistance and is the most flexible material. For when you need parts that are durable and resistant to impact.
- High Strength, High Temperature (HSHT) Fiberglass is a material uniquely designed for users who need strong parts in higher temperature environments (over 105°C, with a heat deflection point of 140°C).
- Our newest material, Onyx, is a step up from other 3D printing plastics. Combining nylon with micro-carbon fibers, we’ve created a filament that’s not only tougher than other 3D printing plastics — it’s also stiffer, has a higher heat tolerance and dimensional stability.
Come see the Mark Two in action at Electra Mining Africa 2016!
We’ll be demonstrating the Markforged Mark Two at our stand at Electra Mining 2016.
Come take a look at how things work, watch how it prints and ask us questions you want to know.
It’s an ongoing demo!
See the 40% faster fiber printing speed in action. We’ll have parts with fibre reinforcement available for you to see.
Visit our stand at Hall 9, stand H04