Rapid 3D Show Special – Get started with Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing.
“Mining operators should not put off experimenting with various applications of 3DP in their facilities. Developing knowledge and skills, and testing the impact these technologies can have on their current operational strategies, will certainly stand them in good stead in the future,” says David Bullock, MD of Rapid 3D, resellers of professional and industrial grade 3D printers, and Rapid 3D Parts, a full service 3D printing bureau service.
To help companies make an entry into the world of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing, Rapid 3D have put together an expo special offer.
Zortrax M200 3D Printer
- 1 x Set of Covers
- 1 x Specialty Filament: 1 of Z-Glass, Z-PCABS, Z-Hips (Black, Grey or White) or Z-PETG (Black or Gray)
- 1 x Z-ABS any colour (White, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Sky Blue, Warm Grey, Cool Grey, Android Green)
- 1 x Z-UltraT Basic Colours (Black, Ivory, Grey, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green)
- 2 x Z-UltraT New Colours (Brown, Magenta, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Nude, Olive, Pastel Purple, Pastel Blue, Pastel Turquoise, Pastel Yellow, Pale Pink)
Show Special Price: R 37,500 (incl. VAT)
Value of FREE filament approx. R 4,500
With this special bundle, companies will receive:
– A mixture of common & less common colours
– An opportunity to test the more expensive specialty filaments
Printers and Colours are available while stocks last, on a first-come-first-serve basis. This special offer is only valid for sales completed at Electra Mining 2016.