Dental Applications Specialist Chris Kabot showcases the benefits of 3D printing with an advanced DLP 3D printer – the EnvisionTEC Perfactory Vida, for the fabrication of dental implant applications.
The premium Vida desktop 3D printer can conveniently print models, castables, restorations and appliances. Paired with an industry-leading materials library, featuring a variety of FDA and CE-approved materials, the Vida offers unmatched flexibility and a complete solution that delivers reliable, proven results.
Watch this video showing the different dental implant applications the Perfactory Vida satisfies.
EnvisionTEC’s materials featured in this video are designed for a range of applications, such as:
- Direct Crowns and Bridges (E-Dent 400 has been approved for long-term use in Europe and up to one year of use in the United States)
- Bite Splints or Night Guards (E-Guard)
- Surgical Drill Guides (Clear Guide and E-Guide Tint)
- Flexible Gingiva Masks (E-Gum)
- Denture Bases (E-Denture)
- And more …
Also, EnvisionTEC’s 3D printers are compatible with leading software such as 3Shape, exocad, Dental Wings and more.